Contributions made to an FHSA are tax deductible for the calendar year in which they are made. You will receive a tax receipt for contributions and there is no First 60 Days provision.
Articles in this section
- What is an FHSA?
- Who can open an FHSA?
- What is the Annual Administration Fee for a FHSA?
- How does an FHSA work?
- How do I make a contribution to my FHSA?
- When are contributions tax deductible?
- Can I transfer funds from my RRSP to an FHSA?
- What is a qualifying withdrawal?
- Do I have to repay withdrawn amounts to my FHSA?
- Can I use the FHSA and Home Buyers’ Plan at the same time?