As a Trustee, Olympia is the registered holder of the investments in your account.
Olympia is responsible for administering your account and performing certain duties, regardless of transactional activity amount in your account. These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Hold investments in trust, including being custodian of investment certificates.
- Process dividend, interest, distribution, and mortgage payments.
- Provide investment updates to you, as available.
- Annual reporting to CRA.
- Issue required tax documentation.
- Provide service by answering your phone and email inquiries.
Olympia is a non-deposit-taking institution and does not earn any interest from your investment holdings.
Olympia is not affiliated with any exempt market dealer, investment company or mortgage broker.