Olympia is responsible for administering your account and performing certain duties, regardless of transactional activity amount in your account. These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Holding investments in trust, including being custodian of investment certificates.
- Process dividend, interest, distribution, and mortgage payments.
- Provide investment updates to you, as available.
- Annual reporting to CRA.
- Issue required tax documentation.
- Provide service by answering your phone and email inquiries.
- Issuing tax documentation.
Olympia is a non-deposit-taking institution and does not earn any interest from your investment holdings.