The annual administration fee cannot be waived. The fee will apply if the account remains open and is not based on your account / investment performance.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay fees?
- What fees does Olympia charge?
- Can fees be taken from my cash balance?
- Can fees be taken from the value of my investment(s)?
- Can Olympia waive my annual administration fee?
- Does Olympia offer fee discounts?
- Why do I need to pay fees?
- Why do I pay Olympia fees for non-performing investments?
- What happens if I do not pay my fees?
- How can I update my fee payment information?